President Donald Trump’s revenge tour is in full drive.
Trump-endorsed businessman Tim Michels has been declared the winner in Wisconsin’s GOP gubernatorial main.
Michels is the projected winner regardless of important competitors from former Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch. This consequence within the battleground state of Wisconsin suggests Trump holds sturdy affect in the important thing area.
There have been additionally 5 different candidates backed by Trump who gained in Wisconsin, and one candidate within the state legislature:
- Rep. Bryan Steil (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the First Congressional District
- Derrick Van Orden – GOP nominee for the Third Congressional District
- Rep. Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the Fifth Congressional District
- Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-WI) – GOP nominee for the Seventh Congressional District
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) – GOP nominee for U.S. Senate
- State Assemblywoman Janel Brandtjen (R-22) – GOP nominee for District 22
All three Trump-endorsed candidates gained their nominations in Minnesota:
- Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN) – GOP nominee for the Sixth Congressional District
- Rep. Michelle Fischbach (R-MN) – GOP nominee for the Seventh Congressional District
- Rep. Pete Stauber (R-MN): GOP nominee for the Eighth Congressional District
In complete thus far, there have been sweeping victories for Trump’s endorsements in 31 states. Right here’s the tally through Breitbart:
Extra on this story through Breitbart News:— Commercial —
In Connecticut, Leora Levy gained the GOP U.S. Senate main over Themis Klarides and Peter Lumaj. Levy, the nationwide Republican committeewoman for Connecticut, acquired Trump’s endorsement on Thursday, when Trump slammed her basic election opponent, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).
“Leora Levy is operating to symbolize the Nice State of Connecticut in the US Senate,” Trump stated. “The present Senator is a mocked and laughed at idiot, who stated for a few years that he was a courageous warfare hero in Vietnam, when the details later revealed that he had by no means even been to Vietnam.”
Trump praised Levy, who’s a Cuban-born American:
“Within the Senate, she’s going to work arduous to Develop the Financial system, Safe the Border, Battle for Vitality Independence, Help our Navy and our Vets, champion Election Integrity, Shield the Second Modification, and Battle Violent and Vicious Crime, which is on the highest stage in Connecticut historical past.”
Levy appeared on Breitbart Information Saturday over the weekend and referred to as the forty fifth president’s backing an “honor” Her victory places his endorsement document amongst U.S. Senate candidates a an ideal 17-0.